Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Magdalena Helfrich & Fabian Herweg, 2017. "Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales," CESifo Working Paper Series 6615, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2017. "Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales," CEPR Discussion Papers 11948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199334261.
- Alberto Cavallo, 2017.
"Are Online and Offline Prices Similar? Evidence from Large Multi-channel Retailers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(1), pages 283-303, January.
- Alberto F. Cavallo, 2016. "Are Online and Offline Prices Similar? Evidence from Large Multi-Channel Retailers," NBER Working Papers 22142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:indorg:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:30-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- G.F. Mathewson & R.A. Winter, 1984. "An Economic Theory of Vertical Restraints," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(1), pages 27-38, Spring.
- Chris Forman & Anindya Ghose & Avi Goldfarb, 2009. "Competition Between Local and Electronic Markets: How the Benefit of Buying Online Depends on Where You Live," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(1), pages 47-57, January.
- Matthias Hunold & Johannes Muthers, 2017.
"Resale price maintenance and manufacturer competition for retail services,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 48(1), pages 3-23, March.
- Hunold, Matthias & Muthers, Johannes, 2012. "Resale price maintenance and manufacturer competition for retail services," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-028, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2014. "Raising Retailers' Profits: On Vertical Practices and the Exclusion of Rivals," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 672-686, February.
- repec:oup:jeurec:v:15:y:2017:i:3:p:626-653. is not listed on IDEAS
- Nestor Duch-Brown & Lukasz Grzybowski & Frank Verboven, 2015. "The Impact of Online Sales on Consumers and Firms: Evidence from Household Appliances," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2015-15, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Katrin Köhler & Mirjam R. J. Lange & Tobias Wenzel, 2017.
"Demand Shifts Due to Salience Effects: Experimental Evidence,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 626-653.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köhler, Katrin & Lange, Mirjam R. J. & Wenzel, Tobias, 2016. "Demand shifts due to salience effects: Experimental evidence," DICE Discussion Papers 216, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Daniel Kahneman & Richard H. Thaler, 2006. "Anomalies: Utility Maximization and Experienced Utility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 221-234, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats, 2018. "Salience and Online Sales: The Role of Brand Image Concerns," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Mats Köster, 2017. "Salience and Online Sales: The Role of Brand Image Concerns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6787, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CTA-2017-10-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MIC-2017-10-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-PAY-2017-10-22 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:vfsc17:168276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfsocea.html .