The Impact of Online Sales on Consumers and Firms: Evidence from Household Appliances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2017.
"Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11948, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Helfrich, Magdalena & Herweg, Fabian, 2017. "Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168276, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Magdalena Helfrich & Fabian Herweg, 2017. "Salience in Retailing: Vertical Restraints on Internet Sales," CESifo Working Paper Series 6615, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Coad & Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "Barriers to European cross-border E-commerce," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Mats Köster, 2017.
"Salience and Online Sales: The Role of Brand Image Concerns,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
6787, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Köster, Mats, 2018. "Salience and Online Sales: The Role of Brand Image Concerns," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181498, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "The competitive landscape of online platforms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
Keywordse-commerce; online sales; substitution; consumer welfare; nested logit;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2015-12-28 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-EUR-2015-12-28 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-ICT-2015-12-28 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:decwpa:2015-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.