Composition effects of the German Federal Government on the average top income tax burden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2010.
"It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 383-399, August.
- Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2009. "It Takes Two to Tango: Lobbies and the Political Business Cycle," Working Paper 98/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio, 2008.
"Political careers or career politicians?,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3-4), pages 597-608, April.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Antonio Merlo, 2005. "Political Careers or Career Politicians?," PIER Working Paper Archive 05-032, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Dec 2005.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Antonio Merlo, 2007. "Political Careers or Career Politicians?," NBER Working Papers 12921, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mattozzi, Andrea & Merlo, Antonio, 2007. "Political Careers or Career Politicians?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Merlo & Andrea Mattozzi, 2005. "Political Careers or Career Politicians?," 2005 Meeting Papers 740, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2010.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 763-801, June.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Estimates Based on a New Measure of Fiscal Shocks," NBER Working Papers 13264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2012.
"Board composition, political connections, and performance in state-owned enterprises,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 671-698, June.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutierrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 185, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Working papers 09, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Alexandra Niessen & Stefan Ruenzi, 2010.
"Political Connectedness and Firm Performance: Evidence from Germany,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 11(4), pages 441-464, November.
- Niessen, Alexandra & Ruenzi, Stefan, 2009. "Political connectedness and firm performance: Evidence from Germany," CFR Working Papers 07-15, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Bowler, Shaun & Donovan, Todd, 2002. "Democracy, Institutions and Attitudes about Citizen Influence on Government," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 371-390, April.
- Scharfenkamp, Katrin & Dilger, Alexander, 2012. "Socio-demographic characteristics and human capital of the German federal government's members," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2012, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- James M. Buchanan, 2003. "Politics as Tragedy in Several Acts," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(2), pages 181-191, July.
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-03-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-EUR-2013-03-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2013-03-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:umiodp:22013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilmuede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.