Report NEP-ACC-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ernst, Christof & Richter, Katharina & Riedel, Nadine, 2013. "Corporate taxation and the quality of research and development," FZID Discussion Papers 66-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Yukinobu Kitamura, 2013. "Value Added Tax Revisited: Toward a Reasonable Consumption Tax Reform in Japan," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-274, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ehrhart, H. & Guerineau, S., 2013. "Commodity price volatility and tax revenue: Evidence from developing countries," Working papers 423, Banque de France.
- Scharfenkamp, Katrin, 2013. "Composition effects of the German Federal Government on the average top income tax burden," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 2/2013, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller & Alain Venditti, 2013. "Destabilizing Balanced-Budget Consumption Taxes in Multi-Sector Economies," AMSE Working Papers 1312, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised Sep 2012.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari & Ugo Trenta, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," CEIS Research Paper 266, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Mar 2013.