Downs' ökonomische Theorie der Demokratie 2.0: Politische Präferenzen und Gleichheitsaversion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anthony Downs, 1957. "An Economic Theory of Political Action in a Democracy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65, pages 135-135.
More about this item
KeywordsDowns-Modell; Demokratie; politische Präferenzen; Gleichheitsaversion; Downs-Model; democracy; political preferences; eyuity aversion;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-05-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-GER-2011-05-07 (German Papers)
- NEP-ORE-2011-05-07 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ubwwpe:20111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivbwmde.html .