Report NEP-CDM-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Usher, 2011. "Three Stories about the Chance of Casting a Pivotal Vote," Working Papers 1265, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Usher, 2011. "What Exactly Is A Duty to Vote ?," Working Papers 1266, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Quérou & Raphael Soubeyran, 2010. "On the (In-)Efficiency of Unanimity in Multilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Recognition," Working Papers 10-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Oct 2010.
- Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," DEMQ Working Paper Series 2010/6, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2011. "Narrowing the field in elections: the next-two rule," MPRA Paper 30388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Quérou & Raphael Soubeyran, 2011. "Voting Rules in Bargaining with Costly Persistent Recognition," Working Papers 11-04, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
- Marcel-Cristian Voia & J. Stephen Ferris, 2011. "Do Canadian Business Cycle Peaks Predict Federal Election Calls?," Carleton Economic Papers 11-03, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 07 May 2012.
- Herves-Beloso, Carlos & Meo, Claudia & Moreno Garcia, Emma, 2011. "On core solutions in economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 30258, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Apr 2011.
- Brams, Steven J. & Camilo, Gustavo & Franz, Alexandra D., 2011. "Coalition formation in the U.S. Supreme Court: 1969-2009," MPRA Paper 30390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wu, Haoyang, 2011. "On amending the sufficient conditions for Nash implementation," MPRA Paper 30067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller, 2011. "A Human Relations Paradox," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/145, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Sell, Friedrich L. & Stratmann, Felix, 2011. "Downs' ökonomische Theorie der Demokratie 2.0: Politische Präferenzen und Gleichheitsaversion," Working Papers in Economics 2011,1, Universität der Bundeswehr München, Economic Research Group.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2011. "Good versus Bad Political Institutions and Economic Welfare," MPRA Paper 30488, University Library of Munich, Germany.