Das "PISA Phänomen": Ein Plädoyer für einen interdisziplinären Ansatz zur Erforschung von Bildungsproduktion im Kontext von Large-Scale-Assessments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schlicht-Schmälzle, Raphaela & Teltemann, Janna & Windzio, Michael, 2011. "Deregulation of education: What does it mean for efficiency and equality?," TranState Working Papers 157, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Simon Breakspear, 2012. "The Policy Impact of PISA: An Exploration of the Normative Effects of International Benchmarking in School System Performance," OECD Education Working Papers 71, OECD Publishing.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 2000. "Using Technology and Constituting Structures: A Practice Lens for Studying Technology in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(4), pages 404-428, August.
- Finnemore, Martha, 1993. "International organizations as teachers of norms: the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cutural Organization and science policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(04), pages 565-597, September.
- Busemeyer, Marius R. & Trampusch, Christine, 2011. "Review Article: Comparative Political Science and the Study of Education," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 413-443, April.
- Wanda J. Orlikowski, 1992. "The Duality of Technology: Rethinking the Concept of Technology in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(3), pages 398-427, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2013-11-22 (Education)
- NEP-GER-2013-11-22 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:sfb597:175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zesbrde.html .