Methodenreport Work & Age: Berufliche Alterungstrends und Fachkräfteengpässe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dietz, Martin & Kettner, Anja & Kubis, Alexander & Leber, Ute & Müller, Anne & Stegmaier, Jens, 2012. "Unvollkommene Ausgleichsprozesse am Arbeitsmarkt : Analysen zur Arbeitskräftenachfrage auf Basis des IAB-Betriebspanels und der IAB-Erhebung des Gesamtwirtschaftlichen Stellenangebots," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201208, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Shah, C & Burke, G, 2005. "Skills Shortages: Concepts, Measurement and Policy Responses," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 44-71.
- Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz & Barbara Zagaglia & Thomas Fent & Vegard Skirbekk, 2005.
"Decomposing the change in labour force indicators over time,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(7), pages 163-188, October.
- Alexia Prskawetz & Barbara Zagaglia & Thomas Fent & Vegard Skirbekk, 2009. "Decomposing the Change in Labour Force Indicators over Time," European Demographic Research Papers 0401, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Samuel Preston & Christine Himes & Mitchell Eggers, 1989. "Demographic Conditions Responsible for Population Aging," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(4), pages 691-704, November.
- Karl Brenke, 2010. "Fachkräftemangel kurzfristig noch nicht in Sicht," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(46), pages 2-15.
More about this item
KeywordsFachkräfteengpass; Dekomposition; Beschäftigtenprojektion; Beruf; Ältere; Demografischer Wandel;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:roswps:130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivrosde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.