Demografic change in the CEP sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reza Daniels, 2007. "Skills Shortages in South Africa: A Literature Review," Working Papers 07121, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Mahmood A. Zaidi, 2002. "Global Skill Shortages," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2222.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jonathan Crush, 2014. "Southern hub: the globalization of migration to South Africa," Chapters, in: Robert E.B. Lucas (ed.), International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 8, pages 211-240, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Landau, Loren B. & Segatti, Aurelia Wa Kabwe, 2009. "Human Development Impacts of Migration: South Africa Case Study," MPRA Paper 19182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta, 2017. "Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 91-99.
- Werner Eichhorst & Corrado Giulietti & Martin Guzi & Michael J. Kendzia & Paola Monti & Tommaso Frattini & Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny & Barbara Vandeweghe, 2011.
"The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market,"
WIFO, number 42955, February.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & al., et, 2011. "The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 40, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suchandra Paul, 2018. "An Analysis of the Skill Shortage Problems in Indian IT Companies," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kessler Ladelsky Limor, 2014. "The Effect Of Organizational Culture On It Employees Turnover Intention In Israel," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1019-1027, July.
- Räisänen, Heikki, 2005. "What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003," Discussion Papers 352, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Loren B. Landau & Aurelia Wa Kabwe-Segatti, 2009. "Human Development Impacts of Migration: South Africa Case Study," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fomild:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fommmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.