Skills Shortages in South Africa: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loren B. Landau & Aurelia Wa Kabwe-Segatti, 2009. "Human Development Impacts of Migration: South Africa Case Study," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-05, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Apr 2009.
- Landau, Loren B. & Segatti, Aurelia Wa Kabwe, 2009. "Human Development Impacts of Migration: South Africa Case Study," MPRA Paper 19182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Crush, 2014.
"Southern hub: the globalization of migration to South Africa,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on Migration and Economic Development, chapter 8, pages 211-240
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2014. "Development through Seasonal Worker Programs: The Case of New Zealand's RSE Program," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1405, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2014. "Development through seasonal worker programs : the case of New Zealand's RSE program," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6762, The World Bank.
- Kutlu, Cigdem & Bioly, Sascha & Klumpp, Matthias, 2013. "Demografic change in the CEP sector," ild Schriftenreihe Logistikforschung 36, FOM Hochschule, Institut für Logistik- & Dienstleistungsmanagement (ild).
- Moyo, Laurane & Wehn, Uta, 2017. "Interaction dynamics: The case of the water sector skills plan in South Africa," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 91-99.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Africa: skills; training; education; SETAs;
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctw:wpaper:07121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Waseema Petersen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpuctza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .