Human Development Impacts of Migration: South Africa Case Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reza Daniels, 2007. "Skills Shortages in South Africa: A Literature Review," Working Papers 07121, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
More about this item
Keywordsmigration; urbanisation; governance; South Africa; policy reform; capabilities;
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2009-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .