Global Skill Shortages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kessler Ladelsky Limor, 2014. "The Effect Of Organizational Culture On It Employees Turnover Intention In Israel," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1019-1027, July.
- Kutlu, Cigdem & Bioly, Sascha & Klumpp, Matthias, 2013. "Demografic change in the CEP sector," ild Schriftenreihe Logistikforschung 36, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management, Institut für Logistik- & Dienstleistungsmanagement (ild).
- Werner Eichhorst & Corrado Giulietti & Martin Guzi & Michael J. Kendzia & Paola Monti & Tommaso Frattini & Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny & Barbara Vandeweghe, 2011.
"The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market,"
WIFO, number 42955, February.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & al., et, 2011. "The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 40, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Räisänen, Heikki, 2005. "What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003," Discussion Papers 352, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Suchandra Paul, 2018. "An Analysis of the Skill Shortage Problems in Indian IT Companies," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, September.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
KeywordsBusiness and Management; Economics and Finance; Social Policy and Sociology;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:2222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.