The Effect Of Organizational Culture On It Employees Turnover Intention In Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Mahmood A. Zaidi, 2002. "Global Skill Shortages," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2222.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kutlu, Cigdem & Bioly, Sascha & Klumpp, Matthias, 2013. "Demografic change in the CEP sector," ild Schriftenreihe Logistikforschung 36, FOM Hochschule für Oekonomie & Management, Institut für Logistik- & Dienstleistungsmanagement (ild).
- Werner Eichhorst & Corrado Giulietti & Martin Guzi & Michael J. Kendzia & Paola Monti & Tommaso Frattini & Peter Huber & Klaus Nowotny & Barbara Vandeweghe, 2011.
"The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market,"
WIFO, number 42955, December.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & al., et, 2011. "The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 40, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suchandra Paul, 2018. "An Analysis of the Skill Shortage Problems in Indian IT Companies," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-21, September.
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2004-62, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Räisänen, Heikki, 2005. "What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003," Discussion Papers 352, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsVoluntary turnover intention; Turnover Intentions; IT sector employees in Israel; Corporate culture; Organizational culture; Management by objectives; Internal marketing (IM);
All these keywords.
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2014:i:1:p:1019-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.