What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Calmfors & Anders Forslund & Maria Hemström, 2002.
"Does Active Labour Market Policy Work? Lessons from the Swedish Experiences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
675, CESifo Group Munich.
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders & Hemström, Maria, 2002. "Does Active Labour Market Policy Work? Lessons from the Swedish Experiences," Seminar Papers 700, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders & Hemström, Maria, 2002. "Does active labour market policy work? Lessons from the Swedish experiences," Working Paper Series 2002:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- John P Martin, 1998.
"What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from OECD Countries' Experiences,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John P. Martin, 1998. "What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence From OECD Countries' Experiences," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa Gonzalo & Jan Saarela, 2001. "An evaluation of the management of the Finnish employment service," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1717-1725.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Mahmood A. Zaidi, 2002. "Global Skill Shortages," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2222.
- Bunders, Markus, 2003. "Kohtaantofunktio suomalaisilla työmarkkinoilla vuosina 1988-2002 : alue- ja ammattiryhmien väliset erot kohtaannon tehokkuudessa," Research Discussion Papers 32/2003, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
KeywordsJob-broking; open vacancy duration; recruitment duration; vacancy filling; job assignment; job announcement; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Public services; Julkiset palvelut; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; H410 - Public Goods; J680 - Mobility; Unemployment; and Vacancies: Public Policy (Employment Services);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2006-07-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-07-09 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .