What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders & Hemström, Maria, 2002.
"Does Active Labour Market Policy Work? Lessons from the Swedish Experiences,"
700, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Calmfors, Lars & Forslund, Anders & Hemström, Maria, 2002. "Does active labour market policy work? Lessons from the Swedish experiences," Working Paper Series 2002:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lars Calmfors & Anders Forslund & Maria Hemström, 2002. "Does Active Labour Market Policy Work? Lessons from the Swedish Experiences," CESifo Working Paper Series 675, CESifo.
- John P Martin, 1998.
"What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence from OECD Countries' Experiences,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued), in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.),Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market,
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John P. Martin, 1998. "What Works Among Active Labour Market Policies: Evidence From OECD Countries' Experiences," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 35, OECD Publishing.
- Maria Teresa Gonzalo & Jan Saarela, 2001. "An evaluation of the management of the Finnish employment service," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(13), pages 1717-1725.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Mahmood A. Zaidi, 2002. "Global Skill Shortages," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2222.
- Bunders, Markus, 2003. "Kohtaantofunktio suomalaisilla työmarkkinoilla vuosina 1988-2002 : alue- ja ammattiryhmien väliset erot kohtaannon tehokkuudessa," Research Discussion Papers 32/2003, Bank of Finland.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Riccardo Welters & Joan Muysken, 2006. "Employer search and employment subsidies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(12), pages 1435-1448.
- Hagen, Tobias, 2003. "Three Approaches to the Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policy in East Germany Using Regional Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-27, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Felix Reichling, 2005.
"Retraining the Unemployed in a Matching Model with Turbulence,"
04-016, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Felix Reichling, 2005. "Retraining the Unemployed in a Matching Model with Turbulence," Macroeconomics 0506012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jovan, Zubovic & Jonel, Subic, 2011. "Reviewing development of active labour market policies and the evaluation techniques," MPRA Paper 35282, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2011.
- Pastore, Francesco, 2007. "Employment and Education Policy for Young People in the EU: What Can New Member States Learn from Old Member States?," IZA Discussion Papers 3209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Torp, Hege & Zhang, Tao, 2003. "Business cycles and the impact of labour market programmes," Memorandum 14/2002, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marcello M. Estevão, 2003. "Do Active Labor Market Policies Increase Employment?," IMF Working Papers 2003/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Erich Gundlach, 2003. "Growth Effects of EU Membership: The Case of East Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 237-270, September.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2000.
"Long-term consequences of an innovative redundancy-retraining project: The Austrian Steel Foundation,"
Economics working papers
2000-29, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2001. "Long-term consequences of an innovative redundancy - retraining project : the Austrian Steel Foundation," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 23155, The World Bank.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2004.
"Why are European Countries Diverging in their Unemployment Experience?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 49-68, Fall.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Why Are European Countries Diverging in Their Unemployment Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1066, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Why are European Countries Diverging in their Unemployment Experience?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2004. "Why are European Countries Diverging in their Unemployment Experience?," IDEI Working Papers 269, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro E. Caroleo, 2006.
"Evaluating the Dynamic Effects of Active Labour Policies in Italy,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 20(2), pages 349-382, June.
- Carlo Altavilla & Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2006. "Evaluating the Dynamic Effects of Active Labour Policies in Italy," Discussion Papers 8_2006, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ali, Tanweer, 2011. "The UK Future Jobs Fund: Labour’s adoption of the job guarantee principle," MPRA Paper 29422, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johansson, Kerstin, 2006. "Do labor market flows affect labor-force participation?," Working Paper Series 2006:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Venetoklis, Takis & Kangasharju, Aki, 2002. "Business Subsidies and Employment of Firms: Overall Evaluation and Regional Extension," Discussion Papers 268, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicola Pavoni & G. L. Violante, 2007.
"Optimal Welfare-to-Work Programs,"
Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(1), pages 283-318.
- Nicola Pavoni & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "Optimal welfare-to-work programs," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 143, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Pavoni, Nicola & Violante, Giovanni L, 2006. "Optimal Welfare-to-Work Programs," CEPR Discussion Papers 5937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonas Agell & Helge Bennmarker, 2003. "Endogenous Wage Rigidity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1081, CESifo.
- Joanna TYROWICZ & Piotr Wï¿½JCIK, 2009. "Some Remarks On The Effects Of Active Labour Market Policies In Post-Transition," Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 4(2(8)_ Sum).
- Agell, Jonas & Bennmarker, Helge, 2007. "Wage incentives and wage rigidity: A representative view from within," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 347-369, June.
- Johansson, Kerstin, 2002. "Labor Market Programs, the Discouraged-Worker Effect, and Labor Force Participation," Working Paper Series 2002:16, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2002. "International Comparisons and Transfer of Labour Market Institutions," CESifo Working Paper Series 788, CESifo.
More about this item
KeywordsJob-broking; open vacancy duration; recruitment duration; vacancy filling; job assignment; job announcement; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Public services; Julkiset palvelut; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; H410 - Public Goods; J680 - Mobility; Unemployment; and Vacancies: Public Policy (Employment Services);
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.