|305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 316 Ann Arbor, MI 48108|
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters Books
- Cohen, Malcolm S. & Zaidi, Mahmood A., 1998. "Labor shortages, pay and training in NAFTA countries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 89-103.
- Schwartz, Arthur R & Cohen, Malcolm S & Grimes, Donald R, 1986. "Structural/Frictional vs. Deficient Demand Unemployment: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(1), pages 268-272, March.
- J. Chamberlin & M. Cohen, 1978. "A linear inequality method of establishing certain social choice conjectures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 5-16, September.
- Stafford, Frank P. & Cohen, Malcolm S., 1974. "A model of work effort and productive consumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 333-347, March.
- Cohen, Malcolm S & Lerman, Robert I & Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1971. "Area Employment Conditions and Labor-Force Participation: A Microstudy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 1151-1160, Sept.-Oct.
- Cohen, Malcolm S & Solow, Robert M, 1970. "The Behavior of Help-Wanted Advertising: A Reply," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(4), pages 442-443, November.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Frank P. Stafford, 1974. "A Life Cycle Model of the Household's Time Allocation," NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 3, pages 447-462 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Cohen, Malcolm S. & Zaidi, Mahmood A., 1998.
"Labor shortages, pay and training in NAFTA countries,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 89-103.
- Claude Montmarquette & Laure Thomas, 2005. "La pénurie de travailleurs qualifiés," CIRANO Project Reports 2005rp-03, CIRANO.
- Stafford, Frank P. & Cohen, Malcolm S., 1974.
"A model of work effort and productive consumption,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 333-347, March.
- Derek C. Jones & Srecko Goic, 2010. "Do Innovative Workplace Practices Foster Mutual Gains? Evidence From Croatia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp993, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jara-Díaz, Sergio & Rosales-Salas, Jorge, 2017. "Beyond transport time: A review of time use modeling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 209-230.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1978. "Problems of market adjustments to occupational safety and health hazards," MPRA Paper 7998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Malcolm S & Solow, Robert M, 1970.
"The Behavior of Help-Wanted Advertising: A Reply,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 52(4), pages 442-443, November.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2010. "The UV or Beveridge Curve," Chapters,in: Famous Figures and Diagrams in Economics, chapter 51 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2011. "The remarkable transformation of the UV curve in economic theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 125-153.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Frank P. Stafford, 1974.
"A Life Cycle Model of the Household's Time Allocation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 3, pages 447-462
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "The Distribution of Earnings and Human Wealth in a Life-Cycle Context," NBER Chapters,in: The Distribution of Economic Well-Being, pages 557-620 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malcolm S. Cohen & Mahmood A. Zaidi, 2002.
"Global Skill Shortages,"
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2222.
- Kessler Ladelsky Limor, 2014. "The Effect Of Organizational Culture On It Employees Turnover Intention In Israel," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 1019-1027, July.
- Kutlu, Cigdem & Bioly, Sascha & Klumpp, Matthias, 2013. "Demografic change in the CEP sector," ild Schriftenreihe Logistikforschung 36, FOM Hochschule, Institut für Logistik- & Dienstleistungsmanagement (ild).
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2004. "Globalization, Development, and Mobility of Technical Talent: India and Japan in Comparative Perspectives," WIDER Working Paper Series 062, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Räisänen, Heikki, 2005. "What Kind of Job-broker is the Public Employment Service? Evidence from Finnish Job Vacancy Midrodata in 2002-2003," Discussion Papers 352, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Giulietti, Corrado & Guzi, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & al., et, 2011. "Report No. 40: The Integration of Migrants and its Effects on the Labour Market," IZA Research Reports 40, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Malcolm Cohen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.