Decomposing the Change in Labour Force Indicators over Time
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz & Barbara Zagaglia & Thomas Fent & Vegard Skirbekk, 2005. "Decomposing the change in labour force indicators over time," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(7), pages 163-188, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- James Vaupel & Vladimir Canudas-Romo, 2002. "Decomposing demographic change into direct vs. compositional components," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 7(1), pages 1-14, July.
- Robert Shimer, 2001.
"The Impact of Young Workers on the Aggregate Labor Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 969-1007.
- Robert Shimer, 1999. "The Impact of Young Workers on the Aggregate Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Courtney Coile & Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Social Security and Retirement," NBER Working Papers 7830, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elke Loichinger & Alexia Fürnkranz-Prskawetz, 2017. "Changes in economic activity: The role of age and education," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 36(40), pages 1185-1208, April.
- Henseke, Golo & Strohner, Benjamin & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2013. "Methodenreport Work & Age: Berufliche Alterungstrends und Fachkräfteengpässe," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 130, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Henseke, Golo & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2013. "Alterung in Berufen: Der Beitrag ökonomischer Einflüsse," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 80001, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-07-28 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-07-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:eudgrp:0401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/ .