Kooperation oder Konfrontation? Der Aufstieg Chinas in der globalen politischen Ökonomie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amable, Bruno, 2003. "The Diversity of Modern Capitalism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199261147.
- Barry Naughton, 2007. "The Chinese Economy: Transitions and Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262640643, January.
- H. Yeung, 2006. "Change and Continuity in Southeast Asian Ethnic Chinese Business," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 229-254, September.
- Peter Nolan, 2010. "America and the Crossroads of Capitalist Globalization," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(6), pages 77-92.
- Bob Jessop & Ngai-Ling Sum, 2006. "Beyond the Regulation Approach," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3606, April.
- Andong Zhu & David M. Kotz, 2011. "The Dependence of China's Economic Growth on Exports and Investment," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 43(1), pages 9-32, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2012-01-03 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRA-2012-01-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgw:117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.