Exploring mobile pricing strategies and innovations in the Thai mobile communications market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eric von Hippel, 1986. "Lead Users: A Source of Novel Product Concepts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 791-805, July.
- Marco Guerzoni, 2010. "The impact of market size and users' sophistication on innovation: the patterns of demand," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 113-126.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2008.
"Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(6), pages 927-946, November.
- Roberto Fontana & Marco Guerzoni, 2007. "Incentives and uncertainty: an empirical analysis of the impact of demand on innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 163, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Gallouj, Faiz & Weinstein, Olivier, 1997. "Innovation in services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 537-556, December.
- Corrocher, Nicoletta & Zirulia, Lorenzo, 2010.
"Demand and innovation in services: The case of mobile communications,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 945-955, September.
- Nicoletta Corrocher & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2007. "Demand and Innovation in Services: the Case of Mobile Communications," KITeS Working Papers 199, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2007.
- Grajek, Michal, 2010. "Estimating network effects and compatibility: Evidence from the Polish mobile market," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 130-143, May.
- Whang, Yun-kyung & Hobday, Michael, 2011. "Local 'Test Bed' Market Demand in the Transition to Leadership: The Case of the Korean Mobile Handset Industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1358-1371, August.
- Steven Klepper & Franco Malerba, 2010. "Demand, innovation and industrial dynamics: an introduction," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(5), pages 1515-1520, October.
- Fu, W. Wayne, 2004. "Termination-discriminatory pricing, subscriber bandwagons, and network traffic patterns: the Taiwanese mobile phone market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 5-22, February.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
- Heli Koski & Tobias Kretschmer, 2004.
"Entry, Standards and Competition: Firm Strategies and the Diffusion of Mobile Telephony,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 26(1), pages 89-113, November.
- Koski, Heli & Kretschmer, Tobias, 2002. "Entry, Standards and Competition : Firm Strategies and the Diffusion of Mobile Telephony," Discussion Papers 824, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Miravete, Eugenio, 2007. "The Limited Gains From Complex Tariffs," Working Paper Series 3971, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Eugenio J. Miravete & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2004. "Estimating Price-Cost Markups Under Nonlinear Pricing Competition," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 526-535, 04/05.
- Pamela D. Morrison & John H. Roberts & Eric von Hippel, 2000. "Determinants of User Innovation and Innovation Sharing in a Local Market," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(12), pages 1513-1527, December.
- Gans, Joshua S. & King, Stephen P., 2001.
"Using 'bill and keep' interconnect arrangements to soften network competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 413-420, June.
- Gans, J.S. & King, S.P., 2000. "Using 'Bill and Keep' Interconnect Arrangements to Soften Network Competiti on," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 739, The University of Melbourne.
- Uwe Cantner & Marco Guerzoni, 2009. "Innovation Driving Industrial Dynamics. Between Incentives and Knowledge," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 481-510.
- Ron Adner & Daniel Levinthal, 2001. "Demand Heterogeneity and Technology Evolution: Implications for Product and Process Innovation," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 611-628, May.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Srinuan, Pratompong & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "An analysis of mobile internet service in Thailand: Implications for bridging digital divide," 8th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Taipei 2011: Convergence in the Digital Age 52326, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Pratompong Srinuan & Erik Bohlin & Gary Madden, 2012. "The determinants of mobile subscriber retention in Sweden," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 453-457, March.
- Lalit Manral, 2010. "Demand competition and investment heterogeneity in industries based on systemic technologies: evidence from the US long-distance telecommunications services industry, 1984–1996," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(5), pages 765-802, October.
More about this item
Keywordspricing strategies; mobile communications market; innovation; Thailand;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2013-04-27 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-2013-04-27 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-INO-2013-04-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-MKT-2013-04-27 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itsworld.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.