Report NEP-HIS-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philipp Ager, 2013. "The Persistence of de Facto Power: Elites and Economic Development in the US South, 1840-1960," Working Papers 0038, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Nina Boberg-Fazlic & Paul Sharp, 2013. "North and South: Social Mobility and Welfare Spending in Preindustrial England," Working Papers 0037, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- William D. Craighead & Pao-Lin Tien, 2013. "Nominal Shocks and Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Two Centuries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Hårsman, Björn & Wijkmark, Bo, 2013. "Stockholm – from ugly duckling to Europe’s first green capital," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 307, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Brunt, Liam & Cannon, Edmund, 2013. "The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth: the English Corn Returns as a data source in economic history, 1770-1914," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "The Role of Public Employment Services in a Developing Country: The Case of Japan in the Twentieth Century," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 40, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "Housing and the Great Depression," Working Papers 1301, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Viola von Berlepsch, 2013. "European migration, national origin and long-term economic development in the US," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1305, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2013.
- Maddaremmeng A. Panennungi, 2013. "Cost and Benefit of Globalization:Lesson Learned from Indonesian History," Working Papers in Economics and Business 201303, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Apr 2014.
- Jørgen Modalsli, 2013. "Inequality and growth in the very long run: Inferring inequality from data on social groups," Discussion Papers 734, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2013. "Cross Sections Are History," IZA Discussion Papers 7341, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fiona McAlister & Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Robert Barro & Jeremy Couchman & Norman Gemmell & Gordon Liao, 2012. "Average Marginal Income Tax Rates for New Zealand, 1907-2009," Treasury Working Paper Series 12/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Carlos, Ann M. & Fletcher, Erin & Neal, Larry, 2012. "Share Portfolios and Risk Management in the Early Years of Financial Capitalism: London 1690-1730," CEI Working Paper Series 2012-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stijn Oosterlynck & Yuri Kazepov & Andreas Novy & Pieter Cools & Eduardo Barberis & Florian Wukovitsch & Tatiana Saruis & Bernhard Leubolt, 2013. "The butterfly and the elephant: local social innovation, the welfare state and new poverty dynamics," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/03, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Fülbier, Rolf Uwe & Klein, Malte, 2013. "Financial accounting and reporting in Germany: A case study on German accounting tradition and experiences with the IFRS adoption," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2013-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Srinuan, Chalita & Srinuan, Pratompong & Bohlin, Erik, 2012. "Exploring mobile pricing strategies and innovations in the Thai mobile communications market," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72522, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).