Cost and Benefit of Globalization:Lesson Learned from Indonesian History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian Goldin & Kenneth Reinert, 2006. "Globalization for Development : Trade, Finance, Aid, Migration, and Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6996.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- N95 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-04-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PKE-2013-04-27 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2013-04-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lpe:wpecbs:201303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Muhammad Halley Yudhistira). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feuinid.html .