Post-reform trends in wage inequality: the case of urban Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Spatz, Julius & Steiner, Susan, 2002. "Post-Reform Trends in Wage Inequality: The Case of Urban Bolivia," Documentos de trabajo 9/2002, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sanchis, Amparo, 1995.
"Privatisation and X-Inefficiency: A Bargaining Approach,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 301-321, September.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Sanchis, Amparo, 1995. "Privatization and X-Inefficiency: A Bargaining Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 1192, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paunovic, Igor, 2000. "Growth and reforms in Latin America and the Caribbean in the 1990s," Series Históricas 70, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andersen, Lykke Eg, 1999. "Wage Differentials Between Bolivian Cities," Documentos de trabajo 2/1999, Instituto de Investigaciones Socio-Económicas (IISEC), Universidad Católica Boliviana.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
- Fields, Gary S., 1975. "Rural-urban migration, urban unemployment and underemployment, and job-search activity in LDCs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 165-187, June.
- Haskel, Jonathan & Szymanski, Stefan, 1993. "Privatization, Liberalization, Wages and Employment: Theory and Evidence for the UK," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 60(238), pages 161-181, May.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "The Political Economy of Labour Market Institutions," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293323.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Schweickert & Manfred Wiebelt, 2007.
"Distributional Effects of FDI: How the Interaction of FDI and Economic Policy Affects Poor Households in Bolivia,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 25(4), pages 429-450, July.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2006. "Distributional effects of FDI: How the interaction of FDI and economic policy affects poor households in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1281, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2006. "Distributional effects of FDI: How the interaction of FDI and economic policy affects poor households in Bolivia," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Göttingen 2007 35, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schweickert, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 2006. "Distributional effects of FDI: How the interaction of FDI and economic policy affects poor households in Bolivia," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 6558, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beatriz Muriel, 2011. "Rethinking Earnings Determinants in the Urban Areas of Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2011, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- repec:aru:wpaper:201304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Muriel Hernández, 2016. "An Analysis of Firm Characteristics as Earnings Determinants: The Urban Bolivia Case," Development Research Working Paper Series 04/2016, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Reforms; Inequality; Dual Economy; Bolivia;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:1126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.