Tax expenditure and the treatment of tax incentives for investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Tracy M. Turner, 2014.
"The Mortgage Interest Deduction and its Impact on Homeownership Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 618-637, October.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Turner, Tracy M., 2010. "The mortgage interest deduction and its impact on homeownership decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31759, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Turner, Tracy M., 2014. "The mortgage interest deduction and its impact on homeownership decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49843, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Tracy M. Turner, 2010. "The Mortgage Interest Deduction and its Impact on Homeownership Decisions," SERC Discussion Papers 0055, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Heuermann, Daniel F. & Assmann, Franziska & vom Berge, Philipp & Freund, Florian, 2017.
"The distributional effect of commuting subsidies - Evidence from geo-referenced data and a large-scale policy reform,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 11-24.
- Freund, Florian & Hawranek, Franziska & vom Berge, Philipp & Heuermann, Daniel F., 2015. "The Distributional Effect of Commuting Subsidies - Evidence from Geo-Referenced Data and Large-Scale Policy Reform," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 114560, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordstax expenditure; tax competition; investment; fossil fuel subsidies;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2018-08-13 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2018-08-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2018-08-13 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-08-13 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwedp:201857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.