Depression in the House: The Effects of Household Air Pollution from Solid Fuel Use in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liu, Yan & Chen, Xi & Yan, Zhijun, 2019. "Depression in the House: The Effects of Household Air Pollution from Solid Fuel Use in China," IZA Discussion Papers 12654, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Marc Jeuland & Subhrendu K. Pattanayak & Randall Bluffstone, 2015. "The Economics of Household Air Pollution," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 7(1), pages 81-108, October.
- Banerjee, Madhuchhanda & Siddique, Shabana & Dutta, Anindita & Mukherjee, Bidisha & Ranjan Ray, Manas, 2012. "Cooking with biomass increases the risk of depression in pre-menopausal women in India," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 565-572.
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017.
"Happiness in the air: How does a dirty sky affect mental health and subjective well-being?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 81-94.
- Zhang, Xin & Zhang, Xiaobo & Chen, Xi, 2017. "Happiness in the Air: How Does a Dirty Sky Affect Mental Health and Subjective Well-being?," GLO Discussion Paper Series 56, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ho, Daniel E. & Imai, Kosuke & King, Gary & Stuart, Elizabeth A., 2007. "Matching as Nonparametric Preprocessing for Reducing Model Dependence in Parametric Causal Inference," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 199-236, July.
More about this item
KeywordsDepression; Household solid fuel use; Household air pollution; Propensity Score Matching; CHARLS;
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2019-10-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CNA-2019-10-07 (China)
- NEP-ENE-2019-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-10-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-URE-2019-10-07 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:glodps:407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/glaboea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.