Report NEP-ENV-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parantap Basu & Tooraj Jamasb, 2019. "On Green Growth with Sustainable Capital," Working Papers 2019_06, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- Goekce Akin-Olçum & Christoph Boehringer & Thomas Rutherford & Andrew Schreiber, 2019. "Economic and Environmental Impacts of a Carbon Adder in New York," Working Papers V-424-19, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2019.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2019. "Civic Engagement as a Second-Order Public Good: The Cooperative Underpinnings of the Accountable State," Working Papers 2019_05, Department of Economics, University of Durham.
- D. Baiardi, 2019. "Do sustainable energy policies matter for reducing greenhouse gas emissions?," Economics Department Working Papers 2019-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Marius Buchmann & Julia Kusznir & Gert Brunekreeft, 2019. "Assessment of the drafted German Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0030, Bremen Energy Research.
- Mitsutsugu Hamamoto, 2019. "Impact of the Saitama Prefecture Target-Setting Emissions Trading Program on the Adoption of Low-Carbon Technology," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1909, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Olusanya, Olubusoye & Musa, Dasauki, 2018. "Carbon emissions, and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 96159, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2019.
- André Albuquerque Santâ€™Anna & Lucas Costa, 2019. "Bailing out environmental liabilities: moral hazard and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017435, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Liu, Yan & Chen, Xi & Yan, Zhijun, 2019. "Depression in the House: The Effects of Household Air Pollution from Solid Fuel Use in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 407, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Lucia Alessi & Elisa, Ossola & Roberto Panzica, 2019. "The Greenium matters: greenhouse gas emissions, environmental disclosures, and stock prices," Working Papers 418, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2020.
- Franz Fuerst & Georgia Warren-Myers, 2019. "The economics of green lifestyles: a micro-economic study of Australian household panel and housing market data," ERES eres2019_328, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Mause, Karsten, 2019. "Homo Oeconomicus im Treibhaus Erde: Umweltpolitische Herausforderungen aus polit-ökonomischer Perspektive," MPRA Paper 96212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry REILLY & Rafael Isidro PARRA-PEÑA S., 2019. "Forests and Conflict in Colombia," Archivos de Economía 017507, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Froese, Jens & Jahn, Malte & Wedemeier, Jan & Wuczkowski, Matthäus, 2019. "Action plan: Low carbon regional ports," HWWI Policy Papers 119, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Jean Bonnet & Eva Coll-Martinez & François Raulin & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2019. "Typology of sustainable development in Normandy: An appraisal at the intermunicipal level," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2019-05, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Künn, Steffen & Palacios, Juan & Pestel, Nico, 2019. "Indoor Air Quality and Cognitive Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 12632, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jean Bonnet & Eva Coll-Martinez & Patricia Renou-Maissant, 2019. "Sustainable development. A Comparative Analysis of the Performance of French departments," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2019-06, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Matteo Deleidi & Mariana Mazzucato & Gregor Semieniuk, 2019. "Neither crowding in nor out: Public direct investment mobilising private investment into renewable electricity projects," Working Papers 226, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
- Rabah Amir & Adriana Gama & Isabelle Maret, 2019. "Environmental Quality and Monopoly Pricing," Working Papers of BETA 2019-34, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Lana Friesen & Lata Gangadharan & Peyman Khezr & Ian A. MacKenzie, 2019. "Cost containment in pollution auctions," Discussion Papers Series 610, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Jussila Hammes, Johanna & Nerhagen, Lena & Congdon Fors, Heather, 2019. "The influence of individual characteristics and institutional norms on bureaucrats’ use of CBA in environmental policy: a model and a choice experiment," Working Papers 2019:6, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Mriduchhanda Chattopadhyay & Toshi H. Arimura & Hajime Katayama & Mari Sakudo & Hide-Fumi Yokoo, 2019. "Subjective Probabilistic Expectations, Indoor Air Pollution, and Health: Evidence from cooking fuel use patterns in India," RIEEM Discussion Paper Series 1910, Research Institute for Environmental Economics and Management, Waseda University.
- Amine Ouazad & Matthew E. Kahn, 2019. "Mortgage Finance and Climate Change: Securitization Dynamics in the Aftermath of Natural Disasters," NBER Working Papers 26322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trung Tran & Thi Thu Hien Le & Thi Thuy Trang Nguyen & Anh Giang Pham & Thi Hanh Vu & Minh Hoang Nguyen & Ha My Vuong & Thu Trang Vuong & Phuong Hanh Hoang & Manh Toan Ho & Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2019. "The relationship between birth order, sex, home scholarly culture and youths' reading practices in promoting lifelong learning for sustainable development in Vietnam," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/292782, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- -, 2019. "Planificación multiescalar: las desigualdades territoriales. Volumen II," Seminarios y Conferencias 92, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Robert D. Cairns & Vincent Martinet, 2019. "Growth and Long-Run Sustainability," CESifo Working Paper Series 7845, CESifo.
- Andrés Alonso & José Manuel Marqués, 2019. "Innovación financiera para una economía sostenible," Occasional Papers 1916, Banco de España.
- Shaheen, Susan & Martin, Elliot & Totte, Hannah, 2020. "Zero-emission vehicle exposure within U.S. carsharing fleets and impacts on sentiment toward electric-drive vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt95j7g71k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.