Assessment of the drafted German Integrated National Energy and Climate Plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gert Brunekreeft & Julia Kusznir & Roland Meyer, 2020. "Output-orientierte Regulierung – ein Überblick," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0035, Bremen Energy Research.
- Dalia Streimikiene & Grigorios L. Kyriakopoulos & Gintare Stankuniene, 2022. "Review of Energy and Climate Plans of Baltic States: The Contribution of Renewables for Energy Production in Households," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(20), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
KeywordsGerman climate policy; energy and climate goals; emission reduction measures;
All these keywords.
- L38 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Policy
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-10-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-10-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bei:00bewp:0030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://bremen-energy-research.de/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roland Meyer The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Roland Meyer to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://bremen-energy-research.de/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.