Zero-emission vehicle exposure within U.S. carsharing fleets and impacts on sentiment toward electric-drive vehicles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosales-Tristancho, Abel & Brey, Raúl & Carazo, Ana F. & Brey, J. Javier, 2022. "Analysis of the barriers to the adoption of zero-emission vehicles in Spain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 19-43.
- Katarzyna Turoń, 2022. "Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis during Selection of Vehicles for Car-Sharing Services—Regular Users’ Expectations," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(19), pages 1-15, October.
- Chen, Fangxi & Yin, Zhiwei & Ye, Yingwei & Sun, Daniel(Jian), 2020. "Taxi hailing choice behavior and economic benefit analysis of emission reduction based on multi-mode travel big data," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 73-84.
- Qian Duan & Xin Ye & Jian Li & Ke Wang, 2020. "Empirical Modeling Analysis of Potential Commute Demand for Carsharing in Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-18, January.
- Rosales-Tristancho, Abel & Carazo, Ana F. & Brey, Raúl, 2021. "A study of the willingness of Spanish drivers to pay a premium for ZEVs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C).
- Katarzyna Turoń & Andrzej Kubik & Feng Chen & Hualan Wang & Bogusław Łazarz, 2020. "A Holistic Approach to Electric Shared Mobility Systems Development—Modelling and Optimization Aspects," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(21), pages 1-19, November.
- Duarte Souza Alvarenga Santos, Nathália & Rückert Roso, Vinícius & Teixeira Malaquias, Augusto César & Coelho Baêta, José Guilherme, 2021. "Internal combustion engines and biofuels: Examining why this robust combination should not be ignored for future sustainable transportation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Manzolli, Jônatas Augusto & Trovão, João Pedro F. & Henggeler Antunes, Carlos, 2022. "Electric bus coordinated charging strategy considering V2G and battery degradation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 254(PA).
- Katarzyna Turoń, 2022. "Selection of Car Models with a Classic and Alternative Drive to the Car-Sharing Services from the System’s Rare Users Perspective," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(19), pages 1-15, September.
- Burghard, Uta & Scherrer, Aline, 2022. "Sharing vehicles or sharing rides - Psychological factors influencing the acceptance of carsharing and ridepooling in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 164(C).
- Jorge Martins & F. P. Brito, 2020. "Alternative Fuels for Internal Combustion Engines," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-34, August.
- Manzolli, Jônatas Augusto & Trovão, João Pedro & Antunes, Carlos Henggeler, 2022. "A review of electric bus vehicles research topics – Methods and trends," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and Behavioral Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-10-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-10-07 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2019-10-07 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt95j7g71k. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Lisa Schiff (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.