Economic and Environmental Impacts of a Carbon Adder in New York
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010.
"Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 4(1), pages 51-92, June.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188090, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- Fischer, Carolyn & Preonas, Louis, 2010. "Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?," Discussion Papers dp-10-19, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Böhringer & Knut Rosendahl, 2010. "Green promotes the dirtiest: on the interaction between black and green quotas in energy markets," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 316-325, June.
- Christoph Böhringer & Henrike Koschel & Ulf Moslener, 2008. "Efficiency losses from overlapping regulation of EU carbon emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 299-317, June.
- Christoph Böhringer & Manuela Behrens, 2015. "Interactions of emission caps and renewable electricity support schemes," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 74-96, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental regulation; overlapping regulation; emission taxes; emissions trading;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2019-10-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2019-10-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2019-10-07 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:old:dpaper:424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catharina Schramm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwoldde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.