Report NEP-AGR-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Aragon, Diego Restuccia, Juan Pablo Rud & Diego Restuccia & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Are small farms really more productive than large farms?," Discussion Papers dp19-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2019. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-649, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Barry REILLY & Rafael Isidro PARRA-PEÑA S., 2019. "Forests and Conflict in Colombia," Archivos de Economía 017507, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Olusanya, Olubusoye & Musa, Dasauki, 2018. "Carbon emissions, and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 96159, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2019.
- Kym Anderson & Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. " Global alcohol markets: evolving consumption patterns, regulations and industrial organizations," Working Papers Department of Economics 616908, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2019. "The fundamental causes of economic growth: a comparative analysis of the total factor productivity growth of European agriculture, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1912, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Margarita Gáfaro & César Mantilla, 2019. "Preferences, Uncertainty, and Biases in Land Division: A Bargaining Experiment in the Field," Borradores de Economia 1092, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tony Blakely & Nhung Nghiem & Murat Genc & Anja Mizdrak & Linda Cobiac & Cliona Ni Mhurchu & Boyd Swinburn & Peter Scarborough & Christine Cleghorn, 2019. "Modelling the health impact of food taxes and subsidies with price elasticities: the case for additional scaling of food consumption using the total food expenditure elasticity," Papers 1909.13179, arXiv.org.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. " A new year, a new you? Heterogeneity and self-control in food purchases," Working Papers Department of Economics 603330, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Bulte & John A. List & Daan Van Soest, 2019. "Toward an Understanding of the Welfare Effects of Nudges: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 26286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. " Trade and terroir. The political economy of the world's first geographical indications," Working Papers Department of Economics 613143, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2019. "BMI Mobility and Obesity Transitions Among Children in Ireland," Working Papers 201922, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hsiu-Yin Ding, 2019. "An analysis on land price after land readjustment," ERES eres2019_165, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger & Baptiste Venet, 2019. "Mission Drift in microcredit and Microfinance Institution Incentives," Working Papers hal-02294739, HAL.
- Liu, Yan & Chen, Xi & Yan, Zhijun, 2019. "Depression in the House: The Effects of Household Air Pollution from Solid Fuel Use in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 407, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- André Albuquerque Sant’Anna & Lucas Costa, 2019. "Bailing out environmental liabilities: moral hazard and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017435, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.