Report NEP-AGR-2019-10-07This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Aragon, Diego Restuccia, Juan Pablo Rud & Diego Restuccia & Juan Pablo Rud, 2019. "Are small farms really more productive than large farms?," Discussion Papers dp19-05, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Chaoran Chen & Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2019. "The Effects of Land Markets on Resource Allocation and Agricultural Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-649, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Barry REILLY & Rafael Isidro PARRA-PEÑA S., 2019. "Forests and Conflict in Colombia," Archivos de EconomÃa 017507, Departamento Nacional de PlaneaciÃ³n.
- Olusanya, Olubusoye & Musa, Dasauki, 2018. "Carbon emissions, and economic growth in Africa," MPRA Paper 96159, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Sep 2019.
- Kym Anderson & Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. "Global alcohol markets: evolving consumption patterns, regulations and industrial organizations," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 616908, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2019. "The fundamental causes of economic growth: a comparative analysis of the total factor productivity growth of European agriculture, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1912, Asociación Española de Historia Económica.
- Margarita Gáfaro & César Mantilla, 2019. "Preferences, Uncertainty, and Biases in Land Division: A Bargaining Experiment in the Field," Borradores de Economia 1092, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tony Blakely & Nhung Nghiem & Murat Genc & Anja Mizdrak & Linda Cobiac & Cliona Ni Mhurchu & Boyd Swinburn & Peter Scarborough & Christine Cleghorn, 2019. "Modelling the health impact of food taxes and subsidies with price elasticities: the case for additional scaling of food consumption using the total food expenditure elasticity," Papers 1909.13179, arXiv.org.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell & Kate Smith & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. "A new year, a new you? Heterogeneity and self-control in food purchases," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 603330, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Erwin Bulte & John A. List & Daan Van Soest, 2019. "Toward an Understanding of the Welfare Effects of Nudges: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Uganda," NBER Working Papers 26286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giulia Meloni & Jo Swinnen, 2018. "Trade and terroir. The political economy of the world's first geographical indications," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 613143, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- David (David Patrick) Madden, 2019. "BMI Mobility and Obesity Transitions Among Children in Ireland," Working Papers 201922, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hsiu-Yin Ding, 2019. "An analysis on land price after land readjustment," ERES eres2019_165, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger & Baptiste Venet, 2019. "Mission Drift in microcredit and Microfinance Institution Incentives," Working Papers hal-02294739, HAL.
- Liu, Yan & Chen, Xi & Yan, Zhijun, 2019. "Depression in the House: The Effects of Household Air Pollution from Solid Fuel Use in China," GLO Discussion Paper Series 407, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- AndrÃ© Albuquerque Santâ€™Anna & Lucas Costa, 2019. "Bailing out environmental liabilities: moral hazard and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017435, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.