Job protection renders minimum wages less harmful
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward P. Lazear, 1990. "Job Security Provisions and Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 699-726.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank Fossen & Alexander Kritikos, 2014.
"Personality characteristics and the decisions to become and stay self-employed,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 787-814, April.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," IZA Discussion Papers 5566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2011. "Personality characteristics and the decision to become and stay self-employed," Discussion Papers 2011/9, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 369, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Marco Caliendo & Frank M. Fossen & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2011. "Personality Characteristics and the Decision to Become and Stay Self-Employed," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira, 2003. "The Economics of Employment Protection," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(1), pages 85-129, January.
More about this item
KeywordsMinimum wages; unemployment; hidden information; labour market regulation;
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2011-10-09 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-10-09 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-REG-2011-10-09 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fubsbe:201114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfubde.html .