Report NEP-CTA-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1821, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vianney Dequiedt & Yves Zenou, 2011. "International Migration, Imperfect Information and Brain Drain," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1115, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2011. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 33754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Thum, Marcel, 2011. "Job protection renders minimum wages less harmful," Discussion Papers 2011/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 1/09. "Firms’ moral hazard in sickness absences," Economics working papers 2011-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Shakeeb Khan & Denis Nekipelov, 2011. "Information Structure and Statistical Information in Discrete Response Models," Working Papers 11-19, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of public service broadcasting in a free-to-air TV market," MPRA Paper 33779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai & Evelyne Benie, 2011. "Are Claims Of Transparency All They Are Cracked Up To Be?," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Bank bailouts, interventions, and moral hazard," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Livshits, Igor & MacGee, James & Tertilt, Michèle, 2011. "Costly Contracts and Consumer Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8580, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Wiswall & Basit Zafar, 2011. "Belief updating among college students: evidence from experimental variation in information," Staff Reports 516, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ismail Saglam & Mehmet Y. Gurdal & Ayca Ozdogan, 2011. "Truth-telling and Trust in Sender-receiver Games with Intervention," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1123, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hoewer, Daniel & Schmidt, Tobias & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2011. "An information economics perspective on main bank relationships and firm R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-055, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hetland, Ove Rein & Mjøs, Aksel, 2011. "Using Bank Mergers and Acquisitions to Understand Lending Relationships," Discussion Papers 2011/13, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics 517, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.