Verhandlungsstrategien und Verhandlungstaktiken in Gehaltsverhandlungen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Uri Gneezy & Muriel Niederle & Aldo Rustichini, 2003. "Performance in Competitive Environments: Gender Differences," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1049-1074.
- Ayres, Ian & Siegelman, Peter, 1995. "Race and Gender Discrimination in Bargaining for a New Car," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 304-321, June.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Psychological Perspectives on Gender in Negotiation," Scholarly Articles 9830358, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley, 2012. "Psychological Perspectives on Gender in Negotiation," Working Paper Series rwp12-046, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Marcus Dittrich & Andreas Knabe & Kristina Leipold, 2014.
"Gender Differences In Experimental Wage Negotiations,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 52(2), pages 862-873, April.
- Marcus Dittrich & Andreas Knabe & Kristina Leipold, 2012. "Gender Differences in Experimental Wage Negotiations," CESifo Working Paper Series 3862, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bowles, Hannah Riley & Babcock, Linda & Lai, Lei, 2007. "Social incentives for gender differences in the propensity to initiate negotiations: Sometimes it does hurt to ask," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 84-103, May.
More about this item
KeywordsGehaltsverhandlung; Verhandeln; Verhandlungsstrategien; Verhandlungstaktiken; Verhandlungskompetenz; Geschlecht; Gender Pay Gap;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2015-01-03 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fhfwps:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwfhfde.html .