The effects of EU-funded guarantee instruments of the performance of small and medium enterprises: Evidence from France
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Musacchio, Aldo & Bandeira-de-Mello, Rodrigo & Marcon, Rosilene, 2015. "What Do State-Owned Development Banks Do? Evidence from BNDES, 2002–09," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 237-253.
- Stefano Iacus & Gary King & Giuseppe Porro, 2008. "Matching for Causal Inference Without Balance Checking," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1073, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2018.
"Corporate debt and investment: A firm-level analysis for stressed euro area countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 112-130.
- Gebauer, Stefan & Setzer, Ralph & Westphal, Andreas, 2017. "Corporate debt and investment: a firm level analysis for stressed euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2101, European Central Bank.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Capital Market Imperfections, High-Tech Investment, and New Equity Financing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 54-72, February.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias, 2000. "Evaluation methods for non-experimental data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(4), pages 427-468, January.
- James Levinsohn & Amil Petrin, 2003. "Estimating Production Functions Using Inputs to Control for Unobservables," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(2), pages 317-341.
- Chatzouz, Moustafa & Gereben, Áron & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2017.
"Credit guarantee schemes for SME lending in Western Europe,"
EIB Working Papers
2017/02, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Chatzouz, Moustafa & Gereben, Áron & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2017. "Credit Guarantee Schemes for SME lending in Western Europe," EIF Working Paper Series 2017/42, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Botsari, Antonia & Gvetadze, Salome & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2018. "European Small Business Finance Outlook: June 2018," EIF Working Paper Series 2018/50, European Investment Fund (EIF).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraemer-Eis, Helmut & Botsari, Antonia & Gvetadze, Salome & Lang, Frank & Torfs, Wouter, 2019. "European Small Business Finance Outlook: June 2019," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/57, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Brault, Julien & Signore, Simone, 2019. "The real effects of EU loan guarantee schemes for SMEs: A pan-European assessment," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/56, European Investment Fund (EIF).
More about this item
KeywordsEIF; credit guarantees; credit constraints; real effects; small and medium-sized enterprises;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2019-01-07 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-EFF-2019-01-07 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENT-2019-01-07 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2019-01-07 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:eifwps:201852. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eifunlu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.