Report NEP-ENT-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Levine & Yona Rubinstein, 2018. "Selection into Entrepreneurship and Self-Employment," NBER Working Papers 25350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kay, Rosemarie & Nielen, Sebastian & Schröder, Christian, 2018. "SMEs' responses to potentially disruptive innovations: Does strategic entrepreneurship provide an explanation?," Working Papers 06/18, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Boudreaux, Christopher & Nikolaev, Boris, 2018. "Shattering the glass ceiling? How the institutional context mitigates the gender gap in entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 90402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shai Bernstein & Abhishek Dev & Josh Lerner, 2018. "The Creation and Evolution of Entrepreneurial Public Markets," NBER Working Papers 25414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mpho Tsebe & Veron Vukeya & Christine Lewis & Flavio Calvino & Chiara Criscuolo, 2018. "Firm Dynamics in South Africa," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1528, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Aghion & Antonin Bergeaud & Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Hélène Maghin, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1588, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Colombo, Massimo G. & Quas, Anita, 2018. "The effects of EU-funded guarantee instruments of the performance of small and medium enterprises: Evidence from France," EIF Working Paper Series 2018/52, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Karpinskaya, E. & Shirokova, G., 2018. "Entrepreneurial Leadership: Approaches to Concept Definition and Main Research Directions," Working Papers 15111, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Wales, W. & Shirokova, G. & Bogatyreva, K. & Germain, R., 2018. "Foreign Motivations: How International Exposure Shapes Firms' Entrepreneurial Orientation in Emerging Market," Working Papers 15121, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Randall Akee & Elton Mykerezi & Richard M. Todd, 2018. "Reservation Nonemployer and Employer Establishments: Data from U.S. Census Longitudinal Business Databases," Working Papers 18-50, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mikael Beatriz & Jérôme Coffinet & Théo Nicolas, 2018. "Relationship lending and SMEs’ funding costs over the cycle: why diversification of borrowing matters," Working papers 705, Banque de France.
- Maliranta, Mika & Määttänen, Niku, 2018. "Profitability of Industries, Labour Market Flows, and Creative Destruction in Finnish Manufacturing," ETLA Brief 74, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- André Tira & Bérangère L. Szostak & André Tira, 2018. "Vers la compréhension de l’entrepreneur de demain : s’inspirer de l’entrepreneur dans les industries culturelles et créatives," Working Papers of BETA 2018-49, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.