Bank liquidity creation and risk taking during distress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Webb, David C, 2000.
"The Impact of Liquidity Constraints on Bank Lending Policy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 69-91, January.
- David C Webb, 1998. "The Impact of Liquidity Constraints on Bank Lending Policy," FMG Discussion Papers dp299, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anolli, Mario & Beccalli, Elena & Molyneux, Philip, 2014. "Bank earnings forecasts, risk and the crisis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 309-335.
- Behr, Patrick & Norden, Lars & Noth, Felix, 2013. "Financial constraints of private firms and bank lending behavior," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3472-3485.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:71-81 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity creation; bank distress; regulatory interventions; capital injections;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2010-09-18 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2010-09-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2010-09-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2010-09-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp2:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .