Report NEP-REG-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo da Veiga & Felix Chan & Michael McAleer, 2009. "It Pays to Violate: How Effective are the Basel Accord Penalties?," CARF F-Series CARF-F-186, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2010. "The Backward Incidence of Pollution Regulation on Workersâ€™ Wages: Empirical Evidence From Shanghai," Monash Economics Working Papers 21-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Economics Series Working Papers 502, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Lucarelli & Jeffrey T. Prince & Kosali Simon, 2009. "The Welfare Impact of Reducing Choice in Medicare Part D: A Comparison of Two Regulation Strategies," Working Papers 2010-14, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2009. "The Structure of Japan's Financial Regulation and Supervision and the Role Played by the Bank of Japan," CARF F-Series CARF-F-200, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Measures aimed at enhancing the loss absorbency of regulatory capital at the point of non viability," MPRA Paper 24823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:611 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Setterfield, 2010. "Anticipations of the Crisis: On the Similarities Between Post Keynesian Economics and Regulation Theory," Working Papers 1007, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Einar Rosendahl, Knut, 2010. "The Effects of Transport Regulation on the Oil Market: Does Market Power Matter?," Discussion Papers dp-10-40, Resources For the Future.
- Sophie Bernard, 2010. "Transboundary Movements of Waste," Working Papers 1006E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H. S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2010. "Bank liquidity creation and risk taking during distress," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Trinkaus, Gaby, 2010. "Performance and regulatory effects of non-compliant loans in German synthetic mortgage-backed securities transactions," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Zsolt Darvas & Jakob von Weizsäcker, 2010. "Financial Transaction Tax: Small is Beautiful," Working Papers 1001, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, revised 31 Aug 2010.
- Honohan, Patrick & Donovan, Donal & Gorecki, Paul & Mottiar, Rafique, 2010. "The Irish Banking Crisis: Regulatory and Financial Stability Policy," MPRA Paper 24896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhe Li & Shouyong Shi, 2010. "Emission Tax or Standard? The Role of Productivity Dispersion," Working Papers tecipa-409, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:reg:rpubli:618 is not listed on IDEAS anymore