Transboundary Movements of Waste
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thais Nuñez-Rocha, 2016.
"Waste haven effect: unwrapping the impact of environmental regulation,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Thais Nuñez-Rocha, 2016. "Waste haven effect: unwrapping the impact of environmental regulation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
More about this item
Keywordssecond-hand products; illegal waste; environmental regulation; trade;
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-09-18 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2010-09-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2010-09-18 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2010-09-18 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:1006e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .