Christa H.S. Bouwman
Weatherhead School of Management Cleveland, Ohio (United States)
Case Western Reserve University
RePEc:edi:wscwrus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H. S. & Kick, Thomas & Schaeck, Klaus, 2010. "Bank liquidity creation and risk taking during distress," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2010,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Allen N. Berger & Christa H. S. Bouwman, 2005. "Bank liquidity creation and bank capital," Proceedings 997, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Berger, Allen N. & Bouwman, Christa H.S., 2013. "How does capital affect bank performance during financial crises?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 146-176.
- Christa H. S. Bouwman, 2011. "Corporate Governance Propagation through Overlapping Directors," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(7), pages 2358-2394.
- Allen N. Berger & Christa H. S. Bouwman, 2009. "Bank Liquidity Creation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(9), pages 3779-3837, September.
- Christa H. S. Bouwman & Kathleen Fuller & Amrita S. Nain, 2009. "Market Valuation and Acquisition Quality: Empirical Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(2), pages 633-679, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Simple Impact Factor, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
- Euclidian citation score
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christa H.S. Bouwman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.