Bond pricing when the short term interest rate follows a threshold process
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Lemke & Theofanis Archontakis, 2008. "Bond pricing when the short-term interest rate follows a threshold process," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(8), pages 811-822.
References listed on IDEAS
- David K. Backus & Silverio Foresi & Chris Telmer, "undated". "Discrete time models of bond pricing," GSIA Working Papers 251, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renne Jean-Paul, 2017.
"A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 21(1), pages 99-116, February.
- Renne, J-P., 2012. "A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates," Working papers 395, Banque de France.
More about this item
KeywordsThreshold process; term structure of interest rates; nonlinear yield function;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-08-05 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-05 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-08-05 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .