Option-based risk management of a bond portfolio under regime switching interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tomas Björk & Yuri Kabanov & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 1997. "Bond Market Structure in the Presence of Marked Point Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 211-239.
- Camilla LandÊn, 2000. "Bond pricing in a hidden Markov model of the short rate," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 371-389.
- Asbjørn T. Hansen & Rolf Poulsen, 2000. "A simple regime switching term structure model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 409-429.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2007.
"Regime Shifts in a Dynamic Term Structure Model of U.S. Treasury Bond Yields,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(5), pages 1669-1706, 2007 12.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth J. Singleton & Wei Yang, 2004. "Regime shifts in a dynamic term structure model of U.S. Treasury bond yields," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Robert Elliott & Rogemar Mamon, 2002. "An interest rate model with a Markovian mean reverting level," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(6), pages 454-458.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- Annaert, Jan & Deelstra, Griselda & Heyman, Dries & Vanmaele, Michèle, 2007.
"Risk management of a bond portfolio using options,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 299-316, November.
- J. Annaert & G. Deelstra & D. Heyman & M. Vanmaele, 2007. "Risk management of a bond portfolio using options," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/465, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Qiang Dai & Kenneth Singleton, 2003. "Term Structure Dynamics in Theory and Reality," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 631-678, July.
- Merton, Robert C, 1974.
"On the Pricing of Corporate Debt: The Risk Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 449-470, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1973. "On the pricing of corporate debt: the risk structure of interest rates," Working papers 684-73., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Ang, Andrew & Bekaert, Geert, 2002. "Regime Switches in Interest Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 163-182, April.
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-384, March.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Griselda Deelstra & Ahmed Ezzine & Dries Heyman & Michèle Vanmaele, 2007. "Managing value-at-risk for a bond using bond put options," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 139-149, March.
- Dong-Hyun Ahn & Jacob Boudoukh & Matthew Richardson & Robert F. Whitelaw, 1999. "Optimal Risk Management Using Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(1), pages 359-375, February.
More about this item
KeywordsValue at Risk; Bond portfolio; Regime switching models; Semi-affine term structure; T-forward measures; 91B28; 91G60;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:decfin:v:36:y:2013:i:1:p:47-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.