A simple regime switching term structure model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, K C, et al, 1992.
" An Empirical Comparison of Alternative Models of the Short-Term Interest Rate,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate CKLS(1992) estimation of interest rate models," Statistical Software Components RTZ00035, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Vasicek, Oldrich, 1977. "An equilibrium characterization of the term structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 177-188, November.
- Vasicek, Oldrich Alfonso, 1977. "Abstract: An Equilibrium Characterization of the Term Structure," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 627-627, November.
- Jamshidian, Farshid, 1989. " An Exact Bond Option Formula," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(1), pages 205-209, March.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hull, John & White, Alan, 1990. "Pricing Interest-Rate-Derivative Securities," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 573-592.
- Hiroshi Shirakawa, 1991. "Interest Rate Option Pricing With Poisson-Gaussian Forward Rate Curve Processes," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(4), pages 77-94.
- Conley, Timothy G, et al, 1997. "Short-Term Interest Rates as Subordinated Diffusions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(3), pages 525-577.
- Schloegl, Erik & Daniel Sommer, 1997. "Factor Models and the Shape of the Term Structure," Discussion Paper Serie B 395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Longstaff, Francis A & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1992. " Interest Rate Volatility and the Term Structure: A Two-Factor General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(4), pages 1259-1282, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Chiarella & Samuel Chege Maina & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios, 2010. "Markovian Defaultable HJM Term Structure Models with Unspanned Stochastic Volatility," Research Paper Series 283, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2008. "Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging for the Short-Term Interest Rate Process," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-16, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Robert Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2014.
"Pricing of discount bonds with a Markov switching regime,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 509-522, August.
- Robert J. Elliott & Katsumasa Nishide, 2013. "Pricing of Discount Bonds with a Markov Switching Regime," KIER Working Papers 859, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2011.
"Modeling and forecasting short‐term interest rates: The benefits of smooth regimes, macroeconomic variables, and bagging,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(6), pages 999-1022, September.
- Francesco Audrino & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros, 2010. "Modeling and Forecasting Short-term Interest Rates: The Benefits of Smooth Regimes, Macroeconomic Variables, and Bagging," Textos para discussão 570, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Hainaut, Donatien, 2013. "A fractal version of the Hull–White interest rate model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 323-334.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:453-468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hidenori Futami, 2009. "Multi-factor Affine Term Structure Model with Single Regime Shift: Real Term Structure under Zero Interest Rate," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 16(4), pages 347-369, December.
- Kuang-Liang Chang & Nan-Kuang Chen & Charles Leung, 2011.
"Monetary Policy, Term Structure and Asset Return: Comparing REIT, Housing and Stock,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 221-257, July.
- Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 2009. "Monetary Policy, Term Structure and Asset Return: Comparing REIT, Housing and Stock," MPRA Paper 23514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio Antonelli & Alessandro Ramponi & Sergio Scarlatti, 2013. "Option-based risk management of a bond portfolio under regime switching interest rates," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 36(1), pages 47-70, May.
- Samuel Chege Maina, 2011. "Credit Risk Modelling in Markovian HJM Term Structure Class of Models with Stochastic Volatility," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 5.
- Mikael Elhouar, 2008. "Finite-dimensional Realizations of Regime-switching HJM Models," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 331-354.
More about this item
KeywordsRegime switching; term structure of interest rates; numerical methods; option pricing;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:4:y:2000:i:4:p:409-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.