"We're all in this together"? A DSGE interpretation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bilbiie, Florin O., 2008.
"Limited asset markets participation, monetary policy and (inverted) aggregate demand logic,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 162-196, May.
- Florin Bilbiie, 2008. "Limited Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy and (Inverted) Aggregate Demand Logic," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622865, HAL.
- Boscá, J.E. & Doménech, R. & Ferri, J., 2011.
"Search, Nash bargaining and rule-of-thumb consumers,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 927-942.
- JosÃ© Emilio BoscÃ¡ & Rafael Domenech & Javier Ferri, 2009. "Search, Nash Bargaining and Rule of Thumb Consumers," Working Papers 0912, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- José Emilio Boscá & Javier Ferri & Rafa Doménech, 2009. "Search, Nash Bargaining and Rule of Thumb Consumers," Working Papers 0901, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1989.
"Consumption, Income and Interest Rates: Reinterpreting the Time Series Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1989, Volume 4, pages 185-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1989. "Consumption, Income, and Interest Rates: Reinterpreting the Time Series Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fth:harver:1435 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andres, Javier & Domenech, Rafael & Fatas, Antonio, 2008.
"The stabilizing role of government size,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 571-593, February.
- Andrés, Javier & Doménech, Rafael & Fatás, Antonio, 2004. "The Stabilizing Role of Government Size," CEPR Discussion Papers 4384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Domenech & Javier Andres & Antonio Fatas, 2006. "The Stabilizing Role of Government Size," Working Papers 0603, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia, revised Jan 2007.
- Javier Andrés & Rafael Doménech & Antonio Fatás, 2007. "The stabilizing role of government size," Working Papers 0710, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2011.
"A New Keynesian Perspective on the Great Recession,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43(1), pages 31-54, February.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "A New Keynesian Perspective on the Great Recession," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 735, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "A New Keynesian Perspective on the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 16420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1989.
"Consumption and Capital Market Imperfections: An International Comparison,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1088-1105, December.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 1988. "Consumption and Capital Market Imperfection: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrea Colciago, 2011. "Rule‐of‐Thumb Consumers Meet Sticky Wages," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 325-353, March.
- Furlanetto Francesco & Seneca Martin, 2009. "Fiscal Shocks and Real Rigidities," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Julio Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1997. "An Optimization-Based Econometric Framework for the Evaluation of Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 297-361 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- IWATA Yasuharu, 2009. "Fiscal Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model of the Japanese Economy: Do Non-Ricardian Households Explain All?," ESRI Discussion paper series 216, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Graham, Liam, 2008. "Consumption habits and labor supply," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 382-395, March.
- Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegul, 2006.
"Costs of business cycles for unskilled workers,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2179-2193, November.
- Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin, 2005. "Costs of Business Cycles for Unskilled Workers," Working Papers 05002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- MUKOYAMA, Toshihiko & ŞAHIN, Ayşegül, 2005. "Costs of Business Cycles for Unskilled Workers," Cahiers de recherche 15-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2012. "Rule-of-Thumb Consumers, Productivity, and Hours," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 658-679, June.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., 2009.
"Revisiting the Welfare Effects of Eliminating Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(3), pages 393-402, July.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin & Anthony A. Smith, Jr., 2008. "Appendices for "Revisiting the Welfare Effects of Eliminating Business Cycles"," Technical Appendices 08-211, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Sarantis, Nicholas & Stewart, Chris, 2003. "Liquidity constraints, precautionary saving and aggregate consumption: an international comparison," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 1151-1173, December.
- Robert E. Lucas Jr., 2003. "Macroeconomic Priorities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2003.
"An Estimated Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model of the Euro Area,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(5), pages 1123-1175, September.
- Frank Smets & Raf Wouters, 2002. "An estimated dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the euro area," Working Paper Research 35, National Bank of Belgium.
- Evans, Paul & Karras, Georgios, 1996. "Private and government consumption with liquidity constraints," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 255-266, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B & Townsend, Wilbur, 2015. "Viability of an economy with constrained inequality," Working Paper Series 4689, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsCost of business cycles; rule-of-thumb consumers; welfare; heterogeneity;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2013-06-04 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2013-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:13/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .