Why the Econometrician is in Good Spirits – a workshop through the looking glass
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl Lyttkens, 2009. "Why the econometrician is in good spirits: a workshop through the looking glass," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 10(3), pages 239-242, July.
- Lyttkens, Carl Hampus, 2007. "Why the Econometrician is in Good Spirits – a workshop through the looking glass," Working Papers 2007:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jagdish Bhagwati & T. Srinivasan, 1986. "Religion as DUP activity," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 49-54, January.
- Waldfogel, Joel, 1993. "The Deadweight Loss of Christmas," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1328-1336, December.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-255, March-Apr.
- Hurley, Jeremiah, 2000. "An overview of the normative economics of the health sector," Handbook of Health Economics,in: A. J. Culyer & J. P. Newhouse (ed.), Handbook of Health Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 55-118 Elsevier.
More about this item
- C01 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Econometrics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2007-11-24 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-11-24 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:07/26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .