Small-sample properties of tests for heteroscedasticity in the conditional logit model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Arne Risa Hole, 2006. "Small-sample properties of tests for heteroscedasticity in the conditional logit model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(18), pages 1-14.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeShazo, J. R. & Fermo, German, 2002. "Designing Choice Sets for Stated Preference Methods: The Effects of Complexity on Choice Consistency," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 123-143, July.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Louviere, Jordan J, 2001. " What If Consumer Experiments Impact Variances as Well as Means? Response Variability as a Behavioral Phenomenon," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(3), pages 506-511, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jürgen Meyerhoff & Malte Oehlmann & Priska Weller, 2015. "The Influence of Design Dimensions on Stated Choices in an Environmental Context," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 61(3), pages 385-407, July.
- repec:spr:pharme:v:35:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s40273-017-0518-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Besedeš, Tibor & Deck, Cary & Sarangi, Sudipta & Shor, Mikhael, 2012.
"Decision-making strategies and performance among seniors,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 524-533.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, 2011. "Decision-making Strategies and Performance among Seniors," Departmental Working Papers 2011-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Davis, Katrina J & Burton, Michael & Kragt, Marit E, 2016. "Discrete choice models: scale heterogeneity and why it matters," Working Papers 235373, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gaetano Martino & Paolo Polinori, 2011. "Productive process innovation as sequential adjustment of the hybrid governance structure: the case of the poultry sector," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 88/2011, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:467-476 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Michael & Davis, Katrina & Kragt, Marit Ellen, 2016. "Interpretation issues in heteroscedastic conditional logit models," Working Papers 235296, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Achyut Kafle & Stephen K. Swallow & Elizabeth C. Smith, 2015. "Does Public Funding Affect Preferred Tradeoffs and Crowd-In or Crowd-Out Willingness to Pay? A Watershed Management Case," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 60(3), pages 471-495, March.
- Lancsar, Emily & Louviere, Jordan & Donaldson, Cam & Currie, Gillian & Burgess, Leonie, 2013. "Best worst discrete choice experiments in health: Methods and an application," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 74-82.
- Bansback, Nick & Hole, Arne Risa & Mulhern, Brendan & Tsuchiya, Aki, 2014. "Testing a discrete choice experiment including duration to value health states for large descriptive systems: Addressing design and sampling issues," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 38-48.
More about this item
Keywordsconditional logit; heteroscedasticity;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:hectdg:06/04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Rawlings). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .