An Economic Analysis of Return Migration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raffelhuschen, Bernd, 1992. "Labor migration in Europe : Experiences from Germany after unification," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1453-1471, October.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1972. "Learning by Experience as Joint Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(3), pages 366-382.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gijs Beets & Frans Willekens, 2009. "The global economic crisis and international migration: An uncertain outlook," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 7(1), pages 19-37.
- Lena Nekby, 2006.
"The emigration of immigrants, return vs onward migration: evidence from Sweden,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 19(2), pages 197-226, June.
- Nekby, Lena, 2004. "The Emigration of Immigrants, Return vs. Onward Migration: Evidence from Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2004:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Lutz Hendricks, "undated". "Migration and Human Capital," Working Papers 97/6, Arizona State University, Department of Economics.
- Longva, Pal, 2001. "Out-migration of immigrants : implications for assimilation analysis," Memorandum 04/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bellemare, Charles, 2007.
"A life-cycle model of outmigration and economic assimilation of immigrants in Germany,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 553-576, April.
- Bellemare, Charles, 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Bellemare, 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," Cahiers de recherche 0430, CIRPEE.
- Bellemare, C., 2004. "A Life-Cycle Model of Outmigration and Economic Assimilation of Immigrants in Germany," Discussion Paper 2004-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsLife cycle models; international migration.;
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuk:ucloec:9602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WoPEc Project). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucluk.html .