The Fiscal Effects of Tariff Reduction in the Caribbean Community
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Hongyi Li, 1999. "Quantifying the fiscal effects of trade reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2162, The World Bank.
- Vito Tanzi, 1989. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on the Level of Taxation and the Fiscal Balance in Developing Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(3), pages 633-656, September.
- repec:imf:imfops:180 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828, July.
- Tanzi, Vito & Zee, Howell H., 2000.
"Tax Policy for Emerging Markets: Developing Countries,"
National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 53(2), pages 299-322, June.
- Mr. Vito Tanzi & Mr. Howell H Zee, 2000. "Tax Policy for Emerging Markets: Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 2000/035, International Monetary Fund.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Gasiorek & L. Alan Winters, 2004. "What Role for the EPAs in the Caribbean?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(9), pages 1335-1362, September.
- Pamela Coke Hamilton & Yvonne Tsikata & Emmanuel Pinto Moreira, 2009. "Accelerating Trade and Integration in the Caribbean : Policy Options for Sustained Growth, Job Creation, and Poverty Reduction," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2652, July.
- Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Safdar & Ali, Amjad, 2018. "Trade Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 87529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Karimi & Shivee Ranjanee Kaliappan & Normaz Wana Ismail & Hanny Zurina Binti Hamzah, 2016. "Does Trade Liberalization Affects International Trade Tax Revenue? Evidence from Dynamic Panel Threshold Method," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 75-87.
- Tanzi, Vito, 2004. "Globalization and the need for fiscal reform in developing countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 525-542, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mahdavi, Saeid, 2008. "The level and composition of tax revenue in developing countries: Evidence from unbalanced panel data," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 607-617, October.
- Haryo KUNCORO, 2019. "Tax Counterbalancing In Developing Countries The Case Of Indonesia," REVISTA ADMINISTRATIE SI MANAGEMENT PUBLIC, Faculty of Administration and Public Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 2019(32), pages 77-92, June.
- Godin, M. & Hindriks, J., 2015.
"A Review of Critical Issues on Tax Design and Tax Administration in a Global Economy and Developing Countries,"
LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE
2015028, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mattéo Godin & Jean Hindriks, 2015. "A Review of critical issues on tax design and tax administration in a global economy and developing countries," BeFinD Working Papers 0107, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Garcia Penalosa, Cecilia & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005.
"Second-best optimal taxation of capital and labor in a developing economy,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1045-1074, June.
- Cecilia Garcia Penalosa & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 2003. "Second-Best Optimal Taxation of Capital and Labor in a Developing Economy," IDEP Working Papers 0307, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France.
- Cecilia Garcia-Penalosa & Stephen Turnovsky, 2004. "Second-Best Optimal Taxation of Capital and Labor in a Developing Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2004-05-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2004.
- Celikay, Ferdi, 2020. "Dimensions of tax burden: a review on OECD countries," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 25(49), pages 27-43.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2005. "Taxation base in developing countries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(4), pages 625-646, April.
- Mardan, Mohammed & Stimmelmayr, Michael, 2020.
"Tax competition between developed, emerging, and developing countries – Same same but different?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C).
- Mohammed Mardan & Michael Stimmelmayr, 2018. "Tax Competition between Developed, Emerging and Developing Countries - Same Same but Different?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7090, CESifo.
- Nobuhiro Mizuno & Katsuyuki Naito & Ryosuke Okazawa, 2017.
"Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes,"
Public Choice, Springer, vol. 170(1), pages 115-142, January.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro & Naito, Katsuyuki & Okazawa, Ryosuke, 2012. "Inequality, extractive institutions, and growth in nondemocratic regimes," MPRA Paper 41434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2011. "Transfer pricing and developing countries," Taxation Studies 0038, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- World Bank, . "Poland : Saving for Growth and Prosperous Aging," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 20441, April.
- Sameera Awawda & Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Bruno Ventelou, 2019.
"Who Bears the Burden of Universal Health Coverage? An Assessment of Alternative Financing Policies Using an Overlapping generations General Equilibrium Model,"
1335, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- Mohammad Abu-Zaineh & Sameera Awawda & Bruno Ventelou, 2020. "Who bears the burden of universal health coverage? An assessment of alternative financing policies using an overlapping-generations general equilibrium model," Post-Print hal-02877144, HAL.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2013. "Taxation and Development: a Review of Donor Support to Strengthen Tax Systems in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2013-010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2011. "Dual Income Taxation: A Promising Path to Tax Reform for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1691-1703.
- Feger, Thuto & Asafu-Adjaye, John, 2014. "Tax effort performance in sub-Sahara Africa and the role of colonialism," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 163-174.
- Sèna Kimm Gnangnon & Jean-François Brun, 2020. "Tax reform and fiscal space in developing countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 10(2), pages 237-265, June.
- Sergio Clavijo, 2005. "TRIBUTACION, EQUIDAD Y EFICIENCIA EN COLOMBIA: Guía para Salir de un Sistema Tributario Amalgamado," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003663, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- repec:npf:wpaper:07 is not listed on IDEAS
- -, 2006. "Shaping the future of social protection: access, financing and solidarity," Libros y Documentos Institucionales, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 2807 edited by Eclac.
- Fjeldstad, Odd-Helge, 2013. "Taxation and Development : A Review of Donor Support to Strengthen Tax Systems in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 010, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Zouhair Ait Benhamou, 2018.
"A Steeper slope: the Laffer Tax Curve in Developing and Emerging Economies,"
- Zouhair Aït Benhamou, 2018. "A Steeper slope: the Laffer Tax Curve in Developing and Emerging Economies," EconomiX Working Papers 2018-44, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:ind:nipfwp:07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khattry, Barsha & Mohan Rao, J., 2002. "Fiscal Faux Pas?: An Analysis of the Revenue Implications of Trade Liberalization," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1431-1444, August.
More about this item
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0511018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.