Social capital: reviewing the concept and its policy implications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Rohde & Conchita D’Ambrosio & Kam Ki Tang & Prasada Rao, 2016. "Estimating the Mental Health Effects of Social Isolation," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 11(3), pages 853-869, September.
- Islam, M. Kamrul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gullberg, Bo & Lindström, Martin & Merlo, Juan, 2008. "Social capital externalities and mortality in Sweden," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 19-42, March.
- repec:ags:gewipr:259308 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Reinsberg, Klaus, 2005. "The Impact of Social Capital on Farm and Household Income: Results of a Survey among Individual Farmers in Poland," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui, 2008. "Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 253-275, November.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Máximo Rossi & Dayna Zaclicever, 2009.
"Individual's Religiosity Enhances Trust: Latin American Evidence for the Puzzle,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 555-566, March.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Maximo Rossi & Dyane Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Máximo Rossi & Dayna Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual’s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0506, Department of Economics - dECON.
- LIU Yang, 2015. "The Role of Individual Social Capital in Wage Determination: Evidence from China," Discussion papers 15133, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Siahpush, Mohammad & Borland, Ron & Taylor, Janet & Singh, Gopal K. & Ansari, Zahid & Serraglio, Adrian, 2006. "The association of smoking with perception of income inequality, relative material well-being, and social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 2801-2812, December.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital - social policy - cohesion -norms - networks - trust;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0307001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.