The Relationship Between Social Capital and Farm Household Consumption Expenditure in Conflict-Vulnerable Areas of Mindanao
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuevas, Agham C., 2016. "Effects of Transaction Costs on Rice Farmers’ Adoption of Certified Seeds in the Philippines," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 2(1), June.
- Peña, Lyndon A. & Bathan, Bates M., 2015. "Effects of Extension Services on the Technical Efficiency of Rice Farmers in Albay, 2014-2015," Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development, Journal of Economics, Management & Agricultural Development (JEMAD), vol. 1(2), December.
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Social capital: reviewing the concept and its policy implications," Public Economics 0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Pencakova, Jitka, 2006.
"Social Capital Among Agricultural Producers In The Czech Republic: Its Impact On Economic Performance,"
IAMO Discussion Papers
91965, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Pencáková, Jitka, 2006. "Social capital among agricultural producers in the Czech Republic: its impact on economic performance [Sozialkapital landwirtschaftlicher Produzenten in der Tschechischen Republik: Seine Auswirkung," IAMO Discussion Papers 97, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Reinsberg, Klaus, 2005. "The Impact of Social Capital on Farm and Household Income: Results of a Survey among Individual Farmers in Poland," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kasarjyan, Milada, 2011. "Improving the functioning of the rural financial markets of Armenia," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 62, number 62.
- Kłoczko-Gajewska Anna, 2020. "Long-Term Impact of Closing Rural Schools on Local Social Capital: A Multiple-Case Study from Poland," European Countryside, Sciendo, vol. 12(4), pages 598-617, December.
- Pablo Brañas‐Garza & Máximo Rossi & Dayna Zaclicever, 2009.
"Individual's Religiosity Enhances Trust: Latin American Evidence for the Puzzle,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2‐3), pages 555-566, March.
- Pablo Branas-Garza & M¡Ximo Rossi & Dayna Zaclicever, 2009. "Individual's Religiosity Enhances Trust: Latin American Evidence for the Puzzle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 555-566, March.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Máximo Rossi & Dayna Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual’s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0506, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Maximo Rossi & Dyane Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Papers on Economics of Religion 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Rob A. Cramb, 2005. "Social capital and soil conservation: evidence from the Philippines," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 211-226, June.
- Bixler R. Patrick & Springer David W., 2018. "Nonprofit Social Capital as an Indicator of a Healthy Nonprofit Sector," Nonprofit Policy Forum, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 1-8, October.
- Harris, Michael & Pearson, Leonie J., 2004. "Using 'Inclusive Wealth' to Measure and Model Sustainable Development in Australia: A working example," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58457, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Islam, M. Kamrul & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gullberg, Bo & Lindström, Martin & Merlo, Juan, 2008. "Social capital externalities and mortality in Sweden," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 19-42, March.
- Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H. & Cowell, Jacqui, 2008. "Development through Sport: Building Social Capital in Disadvantaged Communities," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 253-275, November.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:91965 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ambra Poggi & Giulia Bizzotto & Francesco Devicienti & Patrik Vesan & Claudia Villosio, 2011. "Quality of Life in Europe: Empirical evidence," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 107, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Cramb, Rob A., 2004. "Social capital and soil conservation: evidence from the Philippines," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58398, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wolz, A. & Fritzsch, J. & Pencáková, J., 2007.
"Structural Social Capital and Economic Performance: Findings of Empirical Farm Data in the Czech Republic,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 42, March.
- Wolz, Axel & Fritzsch, Jana & Pencakova, Jitka, 2006. "Structural Social Capital And Economic Performance: Findings Of Empirical Farm Data In The Czech Republic," 46th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, October 4-6, 2006 14956, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Traikova, Diana & Mollers, Judith & Fritzsch, Jana & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2007. "Some Conceptional Thoughts on the Impact of Social Networks on Non-farm Rural Employment," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7801, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marquardt, Doris, 2013. "Decades of practical experience and network theory," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 27-45.
- LIU Yang, 2015. "The Role of Individual Social Capital in Wage Determination: Evidence from China," Discussion papers 15133, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Keiko Sasaki & Tomohiro Ichinose, 2022. "The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the General Public in Urban and Rural Areas in Southern Japan," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(4), pages 1-17, February.
- Productivity Commission, 2009. "Restrictions on the Parallel Importation of Books," Research Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 34.
- Tessa Brannan & Peter John & Gerry Stoker, 2006. "Active Citizenship and Effective Public Services and Programmes: How Can We Know What Really Works?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(5-6), pages 993-1008, May.
- Siahpush, Mohammad & Borland, Ron & Taylor, Janet & Singh, Gopal K. & Ansari, Zahid & Serraglio, Adrian, 2006. "The association of smoking with perception of income inequality, relative material well-being, and social capital," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(11), pages 2801-2812, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.