Nonprofit Social Capital as an Indicator of a Healthy Nonprofit Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Productivity Commission, 2003. "Social capital: reviewing the concept and its policy implications," Public Economics 0307001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:elg:eechap:1895_2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grootaert Grootaert & Deepa Narayan & Veronica Nyhan Jones & Michael Woolcock, 2004. "Measuring Social Capital : An Integrated Questionnaire," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15033, June.
- repec:bpj:nonpfo:v:9:y:2018:i:3:p:14:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chong, Samuel & Heng, Michael S.H. Heng & Liu, Kencheng, 2001. "The social consequences of using agent-based systems," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- -, 2001. "Conferencia Regional sobre Capital Social y Pobreza," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 33039, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; social networks; nonprofit health index; nonprofit policy; organizational effectiveness; organizational theory;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:nonpfo:v:9:y:2018:i:3:p:8:n:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.