Coordination, Cooperation, And The Extended Coasean Approach To Economic Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521570176, March.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 2003. "Altruistic Punishment in Humans," Microeconomics 0305006, EconWPA.
- Usher, Dan, 1998. "The Coase theorem is tautological, incoherent or wrong," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 3-11, October.
- Dixit, Avinash & Olson, Mancur, 2000.
"Does voluntary participation undermine the Coase Theorem?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 309-335, June.
- Avinash Dixit & Mancur Olson, 1997. "Does Voluntary Participation Undermine the Coase Theorem?," CESifo Working Paper Series 139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joseph M. Ostroy & Louis Makowski, 2001. "Perfect Competition and the Creativity of the Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 479-535, June.
- Cooper,Russell, 1999. "Coordination Games," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521578967, March.
- Silvestre, Joaquim, 1993.
"The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 31(1), pages 105-141, March.
- Silvestre, J., 1991. "The Market-Power Foundations of Macroeconomic Policy," Papers 374, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Kiminiori Matsuyama, 1995. "Economic Development as Coordination Problems," Discussion Papers 1123, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beniamino Moro, 2001. "Incentivi fiscali e politiche di sviluppo economico regionale in Europa," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 54(215), pages 343-388.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matei, Ani & Dogaru, Tatiana-Camelia, 2012. "Coordination of Public Policies through Strategic Planning Instruments: Romania Case study," MPRA Paper 53674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2014.
More about this item
Keywordscoase theorem; economic policy; transition; property rights; cooperation; coordination;
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2003-06-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-LAW-2003-06-16 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2003-06-16 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0306003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .