Report NEP-LAW-2003-06-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Immordino & Marco Pagano, 2003. "Legal Standards, Enforcement and Corruption," CSEF Working Papers 98, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Oct 2009.
- Douglas Galbi, 2003. "Russian agricultural credit and subsidy policies in the early 1990s," Public Economics 0306004, EconWPA.
- Luis Vildosola, 2003. "Economic / Environmental System Interaction," GE, Growth, Math methods 0306001, EconWPA.
- Haucap, Justus & Christian Wey, 2003. "Unionisation Structures and Firms' Incentives for Productivity Enhancing Investments," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 102, Royal Economic Society.
- Campos, Nauro F & Francesco Giovannoni, 2003. "Asset Strippers," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 35, Royal Economic Society.
- Mason, Robin & Helen Weeds, 2003. "The Failing Firm Defence: Merger Policy and Entry," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 148, Royal Economic Society.
- Alberto Chilosi, 2003. "Coordination, Cooperation, And The Extended Coasean Approach To Economic Policy," Public Economics 0306003, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.